Saturday, August 22, 2015

What's the good if I don't follow through?

I'm disappointed in myself.

I have not followed through with all the applications from my time in the Word last week.

This is the self evaluation of my follow through:
  • I've continued to spend time daily in the Word briefly in the morning.
  • I started a prayer journal that includes a lot of prayers for my sons, my daughter in law,  some for John, some for his daughter Mary & son Troy, and for my friend Sheila.
  • I only prayed with this prayer journal X1
  • I did not pray during the work day.

What I'm going to do about that:
  • Add items into my prayer journal for my DOR and trust receptionist
  • Start a brief time of reflection and prayer when I squeeze in a lunch break at work 
 Oh Heavenly Father, I'm so grateful that Your mercies are new every day.  Please forgive me for not following through. Thank You that Your Word assures me that You are faithful to forgive my sin and cleanse me of all unrighteousness.  Thank You so much.  Help me live in obedience to You. Please help me make better use of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment